Events & Shows
FenBC releases conference program
February 1, 2017 By FenBC
Feb. 1, 2017 – In 2017 the FenBC Technical Conference is offering more sessions than ever before.
- BC Stretch and Step Codes – the effect on Windows under Part 3 and Part 9
- Innovative Clean Energy (ICE) Research Funds Update
- Improved Fenestration in MURB’s 6 Storeys and under in Vancouver.
- Net Zero Ready Buildings and Homes
- When Triple Pane Windows Actually Save Buildings Money (as well as emissions)
- Mega Trends – Health & Wellness, SmartHomes, Energy Efficient Window Systems.
- Window Installation in Energy Efficient Commercial and Residential Buildings
- “NAFS and Commercial Products” a white paper
- FENBC Spandrel Modeling Guide
Each session has .5 AIBC Core Learning Units applied for a total of 4.5 LU’s.
Our February 21, 2017 Technical Conference will also include the Fenestration Association of BC’s Annual General Meeting. Our AGM will be held during the lunch break.
For more information
Print this page
Stories continue below
Leave a Reply