Fenestration Canada teams up with the Canadian Federation of Independent Business
May 20, 2020 By Fenestration Canada
Fenestration Canada is pleased to announce a new partnership with the Canadian Federation of Independent Business (CFIB). By working together, all Fenestration Canada members will now have access to the business assistance, savings programs and independent business advocacy provided by CFIB at no cost to them.
Your CFIB membership has the following benefits:
- Full Access: Your Fenestration Canada membership now also gives you access to full CFIB membership at no extra charge.
- Proactive Lobbying: Fenestration Canada is now working with CFIB and it’s proactive lobbying at all three levels of government.
- Savings Programs: Great savings on CFIB programs including payment processing, group insurance, payroll processing, courier shipping and more!
- Business Training: Online business courses and webinars for both employers and employees.
- Member Support: Access to CFIB Business Counselors in every province.
Established in 1971, CFIB is now the largest independent business advocacy organization in Canada and works hard on behalf of their 110,000 members to improve the entrepreneurial environment across the country. Some examples of CFIB successes at the federal level include:
- Helping all independent business owners plan for their retirement by fighting for and achieving the $800,000 small business capital gains exemption
- Ensuring business owners keep more of their retained earnings by achieving lower small business corporate tax rates
- Establishing the Code of Conduct for the credit and debit card industry, which gives you leverage when dealing with your payment processor
With a significant number of Fenestration Canada members already belonging to CFIB and the excellent synergies between the two organizations, the partnership was a logical step and Fenestration Canada members now can take full advantage of CFIB’s extensive business support resources and savings programs.
This is an excellent opportunity for Fenestration Canada members to utilize the many benefits of the CFIB membership. If you have any questions about this new partnership, please contact Laine Atkins at firstname.lastname@example.org or 416-834-9232 for more details.
If you’d like more information about CFIB, please contact Richard DeMarco or the CFIB, at 1-888-234-2232 or go to www.cfib.ca.
Print this page