Sawdac: Summer 2018 newsletter
SAWDAC/Window Wise has trained 2,700 installers since December 2017.
SAWDAC/Window Wise has trained 2,700 installers since December 2017. The growth of the program is due to the GreenON government grant program. Window Wise now has a total of 380 certified dealers across Canada. We will continue to work with GreenOn on their rebate program through its November end date. To become a member of SAWDAC, simply go to sawdac.com and then click on “Become a Member.”
RenoPlan continues to grow as the market has demanded and taken advantage of the low financing rates and our 95 per cent loan application approval rating for 2018. Dealers are saying that the easy-to-use online credit application is great and this is why so many of our dealers are being effective and successful. If you have any questions about joining RenoPlan don’t hesitate to drop us a line to ask a question on how you can take advantage of this great program.
SAWDAC is happy to see many of the new dealers using the programs and benefits that we offer. We’ll continue to add new member benefits as this strong participation continues.
- Telecommunications – Discount rates from Rogers and Bell Mobility
- Primus Canada – Discount long distance, internet and web hosting
- Merchant credit services – Members can make Visa and Mastercard transactions through the SAWDAC office without purchasing the service
- Petro-Canada Super Pass – Discounts on gas and other services
- AIL insurance – Members and all their workers receive $3,000 accidental death and dismemberment insurance at no cost
- Morison insurance – Customized package of general insurance coverage specific to industry risks and low-cost
- RenoWorks Visualizer – Free online facade modeling to show your customers what their new windows will look like
- Training – Window installation and working-at-heights training at rates you won’t find anywhere else
- Government information – SAWDAC members get advice and bulletins on relevant government legislation, regulations and codes. Examples: occupational health and safety laws, 10-day cooling-off period rules, worker’s compensation boards, renovation tax incentives and rebates, Energy Star, Eco Action…and much more
SAWDAC golf tournament
SAWDAC will be hosting our annual golf tournament in September. Watch for the email with the sign-up information shortly.
We have entered into the social media age with launching our Facebook page and Twitter accounts. We’re sending out daily updates and articles that we find would be helpful to our members and consumers. Please give us a follow as we would love to hear from you. The Twitter handle is @SAWDAC2.
Fabricators should join Window Wise
Window manufacturers can derive substantial benefits from the Window Wise program. Some key benefits:
- 75 per cent of our traffic on our Window Wise website is consumers looking for an approved manufacturer
- Increased demand for sales on higher-quality windows.
- Increase in associated product sales
- Networking with a high quality group of industry leading dealers.
- Service call reduction – Since the majority of complaints by consumers about their new windows are the result of faulty installation, manufacturers will see a drop in service calls from customers who use Window Wise installers. If you install the windows you manufacture, Window Wise will train and certify your installation team.