Events & Shows
See the latest and greatest the industry has to offer at WinDoor
November 10, 2016 By WinDoor
Nov. 10, 2016 – At WinDoor, you have the perfect opportunity to see new products, meet new customers and catch up with your peers. You can also participate in our various social functions including the After Hours Party on Wednesday, November 16! Please note that Doors Open on Montreal is sold out.
Did you know that you can attend our bilingual education sessions?
Wednesday, November 16
- 10:00 am – 11:00 am: A Review of Multiple-cavity Insulating Glass Units, Bill Lingell, Insulating Glass Manufacturers Alliance (IGMA) (English presentation) Room 523
- 10:00 am – 11:00 am: The Net Zero Homes Program, Andy Oding, Canadian Home Builders Association (CHBA) (English presentation) Room 518 C
- 11:15 am – 12:45 pm: Engineering Methods and NAFS: A panel discussion on mulling guidelines, Dave Goldsmith, Ply Gem; Robert Jutras, Air-Ins. Inc.; Al Jaugelis, RDH Building Science (French and English presentation) Room 518 AB
- 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm: What’s Social Media? Stéphane Labelle, Groupe Eugénie; Laura Weil, Euro Vinyl Windows & Doors Inc. (French and English presentation) Room 518 AB
Thursday, November 17
- 9:15 am – 10:15 am: The Ongoing Saga of Building Codes in Canada,Jeff Baker, Fenestration Canada; Jean-Francois Kogovsek, Maxam Marketing Inc. (French and English presentation) Room 523
- 9:15 am – 10:15 am: Get it in Writing, Gary Sharp, Canadian Home Builders Association (English presentation; French support materials) Room 518 C
- 10:30 am – 11:30 am: The New CSA-A440.4-16 Fenestration Installation Standard: Striking a balance between performance and prescription, George Torok, Morrison Hershfield (English presentation; French support materials) Room 518 C
- 10:30 am – 11:30 am: Fenestration Canada’s Education Toolbox (French and English), Steve Alward, Atlantic Windows Ltd.; Jean-Francois Kogovsek, Maxam Marketing Inc. (French and English presentation) Room 523
To attend a session, simply go to the presentation room. WinDoor attendees can attend all the educational sessions for FREE.
For more information
Print this page