FenMan announces Understanding Thermal Performance for Fenestration Products seminar
January 7, 2016 By Fenestration Manitoba
Jan. 7, 2016 – This seminar, sponsored by Fenestration Manitoba, will provide architects, engineers, builders, and fenestration industry professionals with a solid understanding of critical fenestration thermal performance issues they face on a daily basis. The seminar will focus on a number of key areas:
- Regulatory: What is required and who is requiring it?
- Compliance: How to determine thermal performance and what’s involved?
- Certification: What is it? Who provides? Is it required?
- Fenestration Basics: What fenestration technology influences thermal performance and how?
- The Future: Requirements keep going up, triple glazing is becoming almost common place, what are the emerging technologies that we may one day see?
Online registration is available here.
Email email@example.com for more information.
8:30 am – 9:00 am – Registration and Networking Breakfast
9:00 am – 10:45 am – Seminar
10:45 am – 11:00 am – Q&A
Cost to attend:
Fenestration Manitoba Members: $20.00
Future Members: $75.00
Jeff Baker, M.A.Sc., P.Eng., WESTLab
Jeff Baker received his Master’s Degree from the University of Waterloo studying fenestration heat transfer. Jeff has spent the last twenty-eight years working in the fenestration energy analysis field and is currently the President of WESTLab Canada. WESTLab is a world leader in the energy analysis of fenestration systems, currently offering fenestration energy rating services to the NFRC and CSA standards.
Print this page
Leave a Reply