Events & Shows
FenBC issues Industry Conference 2019 update
September 23, 2019 By Fenestration Association of BC
Sept. 23, 2019 – The Fenestration Association of BC has added more information on one of the conference sessionsto the FENBC Industry Conference agenda.
Passive House for Part 3 Buildings will be a panel discussion moderated by Neil Norris, Industry Consultant for Passive House Canada, The panel will include: Sophie Mercier, Morrison Hershfield; Chad Howden, Blackcomb Glass and Scott Groves, City of Surrey.
Click on the “Get More Information” link below to read more about this new session.
Our Keynote Speakers are:
- Breakfast – Code Talkers – David Goldsmith (Plygem)
- Lunch – David Volk (Jenkins Marzban Logan LLP) – Bidding and Tendering from the Bidder’s Perspective: Beyond the basics
Our line-up will include:
- Mitigating Thermal Bridging
- Passive House for Part 3 Buildings
- Specifications – What’s in them and how to navigate them
- The Future of Glazing Looks Comfortable
- Cold Climate Window Installation for Performance and Durability
- Building it Right
- CEA Energy Hot2000 Modeling
- Canadian Methodology for Window U-Values in Passive House Buildings.
Print this page